/u/lawly89 on I may not want to have sex with anyone, but I still want people to want to have sex with me

It's funny but something similar kinda happened to me. I noticed someone was very much into me and after I confronted her with her feelings she became very expressive, clingy and needy. It is nice to feel wanted and accepted, it was something new for the both of us, since she realised she was a lesbian and I realised I was wanted...but the moment it was out, the mystery was gone and I was like, nope... you're infatuated with me. I don't want that, go away please. That person was also mentally unstable... sending graphic stuff and offering to be like a slave, just about anything to get attention from me so yeah, glad this experience is over. I'm not proud of it but I think it helped me be more comfortable about my ace/aro self. Confirmed once again that I really DON'T WANT any of that haha





April 26, 2019 at 07:08AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.