/u/bourbon_legends on How did you figure out you were ace?

Looking through my teenage years to discover that I never had a sexual awakening like all my friends did, never even had the thought of sex or relationships on my radar. The idea of having sex at 16 was (and still is) absolutely mind-boggling. Watching movies and shows about coming-of-age, puberty and being a teenager never related because there was no sexual feelings at all.

I started googling stuff about asexuality and found AVEN, and they helped me figure it out.





April 26, 2019 at 06:04AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.