What is the point of trying?

I(35M) feel like it is a cheat and/or find someone better world before your partner does or leaves. I feel like women cheat and/or leave me and I the same in an endless waltz.

My parents are probably the in the 5% that stay together probably because I was adopted and you have to be perfect to adopt.

So many people I know including my wife(45F) and I have been divorced before.

I know one man in a marriage with a kid who killed himself. My birth parents had 10 kids taken away and couldn't hold their families together and killed themselves.

This young coworker just started today. Turns her hip in my direction. We make eye contact and she fully turns her butt towards me looking behind her shoulder right at me not flinching.

TL;DR I often feel like cheating to test the waters of my passion which I feel is missing from my older wife who now has had hip surgery (prior abuse). This is also the most attractive woman in recent memory who has flirted so I feel enchanted around her. What should I do?



Submitted May 26, 2019 at 06:12AM

I(35M) feel like it is a cheat and/or find someone better world before your partner does or leaves. I feel like women cheat and/or leave me and I the same in an endless waltz.My parents are probably the in the 5% that stay together probably because I was adopted and you have to be perfect to adopt.So many people I know including my wife(45F) and I have been divorced before.I know one man in a marriage with a kid who killed himself. My birth parents had 10 kids taken away and couldn't hold their families together and killed themselves.This young coworker just started today. Turns her hip in my direction. We make eye contact and she fully turns her butt towards me looking behind her shoulder right at me not flinching.TL;DR I often feel like cheating to test the waters of my passion which I feel is missing from my older wife who now has had hip surgery (prior abuse). This is also the most attractive woman in recent memory who has flirted so I feel enchanted around her. What should I do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.