long story for you...

I don't understand what she wants.
so this is a pretty long story so take your time get a coffee of a hot chocolate: So I work in retail and I do the night shift, we never meet dayshift staff due to our different hours of work, all except for Thursday, the shop closes late and day shift staff has to finish their recovery before they leave and this is where I saw her for the first time, she was new, literally the very first day (it was her induction day). It was clear that she liked me, I remember I was taking the lift and I saw her looking at me while she was walking somewhere else, when I came back to the shop floor I saw her being at the total opposite side of the floor (I assume she saw me but I didn't notice it) she walk all the way to where I was just to walk past me, unfortunately I am a very shy guy, to a level that you can't even imagine, I know what was happening but I did nothing. the following week I saw her again, this time she was a bit more "intense" she looks at me straight when I walk past her (sometimes I would do it on purpose hoping for some miracles to happen I guess) but as I said, I am a very shy guy, didn't say anything, things like this kept happening for a few weeks, I remember once I was taking a pallet to the right department, I saw her talking to this other boy (the boy who saw my massive pallet moved [the right things to do}), she was crouched doing her recovery like nothing was happening (something like that is really unusual, these pallets are massive anyone can see them) until I had to say to her if she could move which she replayed with just "oh sorry didn't see you" (massive lie lol). I might be stupid but not this level, I know she just wanted me to say something to her. Days were going week were going I did nothing but just ignore her, never had enough courage to go and talk to her. She stopped working late for some reason, I wouldn't see her on Thursday anymore. Therefore your boy made his move, I took overtime in day shift, the exact day she works (hyped, gonna see her again in the shop floor not nervous at all lol, my shift starts in 45 minutes have plenty of time to think), as soon as I went to the Cantin (where we take lunch break) saw her WTF (after something like 2 weeks) and oh boy, i had probably one of the best chance someone could ever ask) and oh boy, she was staring straight at me cause of my hair colour I assume (in these two weeks that I haven't seen her I coloured my hair from balck to grey, so it was a major change on my look, anyone would've been suprised and she was no exeption), but I was unprepared, the situation got me off-guard and that is how I acted the worst way possible, when I saw her looking at me I changed direction like I didn't have any interest talking to her and here is the thing, she was the only one in the room (who will find chances like this wtf). I was really pissed with myself for the way I behaved, so I decided to talk to her(it just took me something like 3 months you know) so it was about to get 16:00 where her shift would start, so she left 5 minutes early, and that is how I decided to talk to her in the shop floor and here is how it went:

going down the escalator to the floor she works

see her, she is doing recovery, she can't see me cause she working loking at the opposite direction i was.

ok i get close to her *intense breath*

but then

in my mind "fu*k this shit im out, gonna die virgin ain't taking this shi*t any further"

turn and walk off

then i remember *i have to wait another whole week to see her probably, i don't wanna wait anymore*

intense thought *i can just do this every time come on dude*

turn again, get close to her

im literally just 2 feet away from her

"h-hey"

she doens't hear me (in my mind fu*k, now it's to late, have to go all the way now)

"HEY"

she turn back and look at me

she: hey

me: how are you doing *stressing the hell out of me*

she: *notice it* im good, how are you?

She understood that I was nervous, Hell probably even a blind girl would've understood that, by the tone of my voice. things go decent I think, I manage up to talk to her a little, asking her what should I do, since this was my first time working in day shift, then ask her how much brake I should take, I was just trying to talk to her and I did. Since that day i "broke the ice", from that day I started to talk to her normal with no more stress or panic attack, sometimes though, I don't know what to say and end up saying silly things lol very stupid things.
And this is my little story, I hope this gives you a decent background of the situation.

Now my problem

**TL;DR; : She behaves in a strange way**.

Don't get me wrong, not talking trash about her. I mean a girl who would pretend to not see a massive pallet just so that I talk to her, to a girl who denies me multiple time when I say her if we can go brake together (so she starts 12, while I start at 16, though we could go brake 18:00 together she says she is hungry hell it's totally understandable, to be honest, I hate starving as well but it's been 2 weeks that I am trying to get some times with her, not in the shop floor but somewhere out, guess she could do something about it. I try to talk about cinema or movies, she shows no interest, I feel like she blocks me before I could say something like "hey shell we go watch John Wick 3 this Sunday?". I mean the way she showed interest before I would've bet money that she would come out something like "oh I want to see it" or "I wish I could go watch it with someone" or anything that would give me a way to tell her to go with me, that would make my life 10-time easier again I am not talking bad about her now, I am just confused that she is acting like this, it's not even like she got a boyfriend I ask her, and she said she is single, I ask her Snapchat she gives it very nicely. I am Very confused right now, what should I do? Should I just tell her that I like her straight? someone told me that she just wants to fu*k with me, like fu*k meaning sex, so she is not looking for relationships. I think this is by far one of the longest posts I've ever written, if you made it till here thanks, even if you don't write anything. for those who know what to do, please, I need your help >.<



Submitted May 26, 2019 at 06:32AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.