Insufferable OLD Texting Behaviour.

Dudes who complain about ladies unable to carry conversations? Watch me (31F):

https://imgur.com/a/02iiSQ6

Somehow it seems to be the absolute opposite where I'm at.

I am usually nice, and will give them a few chances to wake up from their coffin/slumber to actually talk. But henceforth, I've decided to leave snarky remarks before unmatching them, to let them know what they are doing is just plain stupid.

I mean c'mon, I know this means he isn't really interested (probably blasting them misspelt "heys" to dozen other ladies) but then at least just STFU or unmatch already.

Ugh, what an angsty Sunday lol.



Submitted May 26, 2019 at 05:44AM

Dudes who complain about ladies unable to carry conversations? Watch me (31F):http://bit.ly/2K1lFGC it seems to be the absolute opposite where I'm at.I am usually nice, and will give them a few chances to wake up from their coffin/slumber to actually talk. But henceforth, I've decided to leave snarky remarks before unmatching them, to let them know what they are doing is just plain stupid.I mean c'mon, I know this means he isn't really interested (probably blasting them misspelt "heys" to dozen other ladies) but then at least just STFU or unmatch already.Ugh, what an angsty Sunday lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.