First date in ages :(

So I went on my first date in a while tonight

The guy seemed really nice over messages but didn't seem to understand what personal space was pawing at me alot trying to be affectionate maybe, and any time he asked me about me I answered then he would change the subject to something he did one time

And he kept saying "oh so after this date Il get a message saying you don't want to be my girlfriend" or "you will ghost me" and he grabbed my face kissing me shoving his tongue in my mouth so I kind of stood there then when my message alert went off I pretended it was my grandma (babysitting) and had to go, got home and jumped in the shower feeling very over touched.

I don't know what to do now as I'm not interested but as he's expecting it anyway do I just let him know? I don't want to lead anyone on I'm not like that at all.

I just feel a bit crap knowing that I used a Saturday night on a crappy date when I could of been at home with my kid and maybe a bit eh because I expected something more?

This is not like me to post something like this and normally it's me being rejected but I'm just not interested in this guy.



Submitted May 25, 2019 at 10:22PM

So I went on my first date in a while tonightThe guy seemed really nice over messages but didn't seem to understand what personal space was pawing at me alot trying to be affectionate maybe, and any time he asked me about me I answered then he would change the subject to something he did one timeAnd he kept saying "oh so after this date Il get a message saying you don't want to be my girlfriend" or "you will ghost me" and he grabbed my face kissing me shoving his tongue in my mouth so I kind of stood there then when my message alert went off I pretended it was my grandma (babysitting) and had to go, got home and jumped in the shower feeling very over touched.I don't know what to do now as I'm not interested but as he's expecting it anyway do I just let him know? I don't want to lead anyone on I'm not like that at all.I just feel a bit crap knowing that I used a Saturday night on a crappy date when I could of been at home with my kid and maybe a bit eh because I expected something more?This is not like me to post something like this and normally it's me being rejected but I'm just not interested in this guy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.