At what point do you just "settle"?

I've been dating a bunch over the past 3 years after ending a long term relationship.

So far, there's always something not perfect after a couple dates.

Women I click with VERY well, I am not physically attracted to them... or the sex is terrible.

Women I find super hot and have amazing sex with, I find that we're not super compatible.

Women I find attractive, have great sex with, have an amazing time with, they're not looking for anything serious.

At what point do I just say screw it, forget physical attractiveness, or forget a compatible personality, and just pick one and settle in? Because this is getting kind of tiring...



Submitted May 25, 2019 at 06:46PM

I've been dating a bunch over the past 3 years after ending a long term relationship.So far, there's always something not perfect after a couple dates.Women I click with VERY well, I am not physically attracted to them... or the sex is terrible.Women I find super hot and have amazing sex with, I find that we're not super compatible.Women I find attractive, have great sex with, have an amazing time with, they're not looking for anything serious.At what point do I just say screw it, forget physical attractiveness, or forget a compatible personality, and just pick one and settle in? Because this is getting kind of tiring...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.