Husband's birthday present - need advice

Hi reddit, throwaway because my husband reads this sub.

My husband's birthday is coming up. We've been together almost 8 years and he's seen me through a lot. Namely, I'm about 100 lbs heavier than when we met. Granted, I was anorexic when we met, so some extra weight is good, but after having our kid I just kept gaining. I'm staying home now and actually been slimming down some, but on to my issue.

Due to certain financial constraints, I've decided the best course of action is to entertain a certain desire of his. Namely, he wants me to dress up. I have no issue with catering to his fantasies.

But I'm a big girl. I'm afraid that if I get dressed up in the skimpy outfit I've picked, my size will just be highlighted.

I guess I'm just wondering, how do I make myself feel sexy and confident enough to make his present worth it?

I know this isn't the type of thing normally posted on here, but I really need some advice.



Submitted May 25, 2019 at 09:50PM

Hi reddit, throwaway because my husband reads this sub.My husband's birthday is coming up. We've been together almost 8 years and he's seen me through a lot. Namely, I'm about 100 lbs heavier than when we met. Granted, I was anorexic when we met, so some extra weight is good, but after having our kid I just kept gaining. I'm staying home now and actually been slimming down some, but on to my issue.Due to certain financial constraints, I've decided the best course of action is to entertain a certain desire of his. Namely, he wants me to dress up. I have no issue with catering to his fantasies.But I'm a big girl. I'm afraid that if I get dressed up in the skimpy outfit I've picked, my size will just be highlighted.I guess I'm just wondering, how do I make myself feel sexy and confident enough to make his present worth it?I know this isn't the type of thing normally posted on here, but I really need some advice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.