Am I crazy to think the universe wants us together?

I have a coworker and from the very moment I saw him nearly 2 years ago my first thought was “he’s going to be part of my life.” Not because I wanted him to be or because I was attracted to him, it was just this gut feeling even before we ever spoke.

Then less than a year later we became pretty close and I’m one of his only friends from work (by choice since he doesn’t care to get personal with people he works with) and I know so many deep secrets of his and he trusts me like no other. There’s absolutely nothing special about me for me to be the only person he would confide in, but he’s chosen me.

Plus he sometimes fades out of my life for a bit but it seems as though he always comes back in at the right times like after another guy has screwed me over it seems like he’s texting me the next night, but not to console me or swoop in as the white knight because he will have no idea I just had my heart broken.

I’m not saying I think he’s my soulmate or that I think he’s “the one” but I feel as though there’s a reason the universe keeps bringing us back together.



Submitted May 26, 2019 at 02:01AM

I have a coworker and from the very moment I saw him nearly 2 years ago my first thought was “he’s going to be part of my life.” Not because I wanted him to be or because I was attracted to him, it was just this gut feeling even before we ever spoke.Then less than a year later we became pretty close and I’m one of his only friends from work (by choice since he doesn’t care to get personal with people he works with) and I know so many deep secrets of his and he trusts me like no other. There’s absolutely nothing special about me for me to be the only person he would confide in, but he’s chosen me.Plus he sometimes fades out of my life for a bit but it seems as though he always comes back in at the right times like after another guy has screwed me over it seems like he’s texting me the next night, but not to console me or swoop in as the white knight because he will have no idea I just had my heart broken.I’m not saying I think he’s my soulmate or that I think he’s “the one” but I feel as though there’s a reason the universe keeps bringing us back together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.