Profile review time

For the most part, I'm content to lean on my own counsel.

However, I haven't really asked for a second set of eyes on my profiles in a very long time.

So - this is that.

Bumble profile

Hinge profile

I'd include my OKC profile text, but it's ridiculously lengthy and it's working as intended.

However, for reference, here is the text of the previous version of that profile if you're so inclined. It's intentionally verbose.


As well my photos, just like many folks, are a challenge. I try to show a variety of angles, but that often leads to the "you look different in person - better, but different than I expected."

mass album of various photos I'm presently using on the different platforms

Recently, I also had a couple of experiences where two different women said they expected me to be 'bigger' (context suggests they meant dad bod since we weren't getting naked (so save the jokes, thanks)).

This, however, is what's under my shirt (warning: bathroom mirror selfie wearing boxer shorts) so I'm not sure how that tracks with my full body photos

Honestly, it's those experiences which have predicated this post.

I'm comfortable with what I've written. I'm confident that they're working. However the fact that 2 separate women in a short timeframe said they expected a plumper me (one of which was DEFINITELY disappointed about the fact that I was not)? I need extra eyes.

For reference, I'm 5'9" to 5'10" depending on time of the day, and usually in the 170-180 pound range.



Submitted May 25, 2019 at 11:39AM

For the most part, I'm content to lean on my own counsel.However, I haven't really asked for a second set of eyes on my profiles in a very long time.So - this is that.Bumble profileHinge profileI'd include my OKC profile text, but it's ridiculously lengthy and it's working as intended.However, for reference, here is the text of the previous version of that profile if you're so inclined. It's intentionally verbose.As well my photos, just like many folks, are a challenge. I try to show a variety of angles, but that often leads to the "you look different in person - better, but different than I expected."mass album of various photos I'm presently using on the different platformsRecently, I also had a couple of experiences where two different women said they expected me to be 'bigger' (context suggests they meant dad bod since we weren't getting naked (so save the jokes, thanks)).This, however, is what's under my shirt (warning: bathroom mirror selfie wearing boxer shorts) so I'm not sure how that tracks with my full body photosHonestly, it's those experiences which have predicated this post.I'm comfortable with what I've written. I'm confident that they're working. However the fact that 2 separate women in a short timeframe said they expected a plumper me (one of which was DEFINITELY disappointed about the fact that I was not)? I need extra eyes.For reference, I'm 5'9" to 5'10" depending on time of the day, and usually in the 170-180 pound range.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.