Gushing about my amazing boyfriend

Long time lurker, first time poster, on mobile apologies for formatting,

TDLR; boyfriend has shown me what genuine love from a significant other is with small gestures

Now that all thats out of the way, i literally just want to gush & brag about my boyfriend

I (26F) have experienced alot of unsavory relationships, struggling with the termonology of love & the feeling itself was foriegn to me for a long time, until i met my boyfriend (24M) over the last 6 months, he has shown me so much about love, the feeling itself and the generosity of someone who loves with no motives or minipulation behind it.

It hit me so hard tonight as i crawled underneath my heated throw blanket, that he genuienly loves me and i genuienly love him.

Im excited for our future, it really is the small things that add up.

Edit: spelling



Submitted May 25, 2019 at 11:00AM

Long time lurker, first time poster, on mobile apologies for formatting,TDLR; boyfriend has shown me what genuine love from a significant other is with small gesturesNow that all thats out of the way, i literally just want to gush & brag about my boyfriendI (26F) have experienced alot of unsavory relationships, struggling with the termonology of love & the feeling itself was foriegn to me for a long time, until i met my boyfriend (24M) over the last 6 months, he has shown me so much about love, the feeling itself and the generosity of someone who loves with no motives or minipulation behind it.It hit me so hard tonight as i crawled underneath my heated throw blanket, that he genuienly loves me and i genuienly love him.Im excited for our future, it really is the small things that add up.Edit: spelling

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.