Fickle ???

Chatting online with this guy for a few weeks. He kept asking me for drinks and I couldn't because I had a lot going on. Finally made plans to meet up and it didn't go well

Got drinks at a bar (kinda loud but its friday, what do you expect) Instead of talking louder, he kept mumbling or whispering so I had to keep asking to repeat himself.

I mentioned my ex in passing and he wanted to go into why we broke up, was he a bad guy (I thought you weren't supposed to talk exes on the first date?)

An hour in, he goes to the bathroom and upon returning I asked if he wanted another drink. He curtly announces "No I have to go now." I grab my stuff and we leave, I'm kind of put off by this. I ask if he's feeling sick or something and he says he's just tired.

I don't get the whole chasing me online then acting weird when we meet up. Any thoughts?



Submitted May 26, 2019 at 01:33AM

Chatting online with this guy for a few weeks. He kept asking me for drinks and I couldn't because I had a lot going on. Finally made plans to meet up and it didn't go wellGot drinks at a bar (kinda loud but its friday, what do you expect) Instead of talking louder, he kept mumbling or whispering so I had to keep asking to repeat himself.I mentioned my ex in passing and he wanted to go into why we broke up, was he a bad guy (I thought you weren't supposed to talk exes on the first date?)An hour in, he goes to the bathroom and upon returning I asked if he wanted another drink. He curtly announces "No I have to go now." I grab my stuff and we leave, I'm kind of put off by this. I ask if he's feeling sick or something and he says he's just tired.I don't get the whole chasing me online then acting weird when we meet up. Any thoughts?

Comments