Fickle ???

Chatting online with this guy for a few weeks. He kept asking me for drinks and I couldn't because I had a lot going on. Finally made plans to meet up and it didn't go well

Got drinks at a bar (kinda loud but its friday, what do you expect) Instead of talking louder, he kept mumbling or whispering so I had to keep asking to repeat himself.

I mentioned my ex in passing and he wanted to go into why we broke up, was he a bad guy (I thought you weren't supposed to talk exes on the first date?)

An hour in, he goes to the bathroom and upon returning I asked if he wanted another drink. He curtly announces "No I have to go now." I grab my stuff and we leave, I'm kind of put off by this. I ask if he's feeling sick or something and he says he's just tired.

I don't get the whole chasing me online then acting weird when we meet up. Any thoughts?



Submitted May 26, 2019 at 01:33AM

Chatting online with this guy for a few weeks. He kept asking me for drinks and I couldn't because I had a lot going on. Finally made plans to meet up and it didn't go wellGot drinks at a bar (kinda loud but its friday, what do you expect) Instead of talking louder, he kept mumbling or whispering so I had to keep asking to repeat himself.I mentioned my ex in passing and he wanted to go into why we broke up, was he a bad guy (I thought you weren't supposed to talk exes on the first date?)An hour in, he goes to the bathroom and upon returning I asked if he wanted another drink. He curtly announces "No I have to go now." I grab my stuff and we leave, I'm kind of put off by this. I ask if he's feeling sick or something and he says he's just tired.I don't get the whole chasing me online then acting weird when we meet up. Any thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.