Does you spouse do strange, mildly annoying things?

I’ve been happily married for 16 years. He’s an amazing man: hard working, kind, loving, and supportive. But, he does some of the strangest things!!

He always has three open containers of deodorant on the counter at one time. Most often, two of these containers are almost empty.

He believes, if the dog licks his plate clean, that counts as pre-rinsing the dishes.

No matter what I’m doing, he feels he must put my mail directly in my hands each day even though there’s a mail basket by the front door.

Even though we have a closet full of towels, he insists on using the same set of towels.

He packs three rolls of his favorite toilet paper for an overnight trip. We’re going away for a week in September. Does that mean he’ll fill his suitcase with 21 rolls or will we be making our first stop at the local Walmart?

He’s had the same dried up, stretched out leather belt for 6 years. Instead of replacing it, he drills new holes in it as it continues to stretch out and lose its shape.

He seems to have no idea where we keep things in the house.

He collects train sets an accessories but had never taken them out of the boxes.

Does your spouse have any strange habits you’d like to share?

EDIT: I didn’t mean to upset anyone with my question. I meant for it to be lighthearted, not malicious. I meant no disrespect.

It’s been pointed out that I probably do things that annoy my husband. So, here’s a short list of things I do that probably annoys him and things I know annoys him.

He probably wonders why I have enough soap and shampoo products to open a small boutique.

He’s definitely noticed my ability to overpack for every situation.

I’m a bit neurotic about cleaning. I always start in the same spot and end at the same spot every time.

He hates that I smoke cigarettes.

He doesn’t see the point in wearing peds instead of real socks.

He thinks it’s weird that I put sunscreen on my face religiously but use self tanner on my body.

He thinks I’m weird because I hate to walk around barefoot. I think it just feels gross.

I also have an irrational fear of bugs. Spiders especially!!

He thinks I’m nuts because I hate sausage, hot dogs, and watermelon.

I can’t cook all that well.

He says I snore worse than he does.



Submitted May 25, 2019 at 07:07PM

I’ve been happily married for 16 years. He’s an amazing man: hard working, kind, loving, and supportive. But, he does some of the strangest things!!He always has three open containers of deodorant on the counter at one time. Most often, two of these containers are almost empty.He believes, if the dog licks his plate clean, that counts as pre-rinsing the dishes.No matter what I’m doing, he feels he must put my mail directly in my hands each day even though there’s a mail basket by the front door.Even though we have a closet full of towels, he insists on using the same set of towels.He packs three rolls of his favorite toilet paper for an overnight trip. We’re going away for a week in September. Does that mean he’ll fill his suitcase with 21 rolls or will we be making our first stop at the local Walmart?He’s had the same dried up, stretched out leather belt for 6 years. Instead of replacing it, he drills new holes in it as it continues to stretch out and lose its shape.He seems to have no idea where we keep things in the house.He collects train sets an accessories but had never taken them out of the boxes.Does your spouse have any strange habits you’d like to share?EDIT: I didn’t mean to upset anyone with my question. I meant for it to be lighthearted, not malicious. I meant no disrespect.It’s been pointed out that I probably do things that annoy my husband. So, here’s a short list of things I do that probably annoys him and things I know annoys him.He probably wonders why I have enough soap and shampoo products to open a small boutique.He’s definitely noticed my ability to overpack for every situation.I’m a bit neurotic about cleaning. I always start in the same spot and end at the same spot every time.He hates that I smoke cigarettes.He doesn’t see the point in wearing peds instead of real socks.He thinks it’s weird that I put sunscreen on my face religiously but use self tanner on my body.He thinks I’m weird because I hate to walk around barefoot. I think it just feels gross.I also have an irrational fear of bugs. Spiders especially!!He thinks I’m nuts because I hate sausage, hot dogs, and watermelon.I can’t cook all that well.He says I snore worse than he does.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.