/u/marshmallow_rin on Why do people who normally support LGBT still turn their noses down at asexuals?

I find it terribly ironic that a community that's supposed to promote love and acceptance also sometimes tries to pull the "we're more oppressed card". Since when is this an oppression olympics? LGBTQ+ is supposed to celebrate romantic, sexual, and gender identities that differ from the norm, but at the end of the day some people are happy to boil it down to 'systematic oppression' in order to gatekeep the community to their tastes.





April 19, 2019 at 06:04AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.