I’m [23F] am going out with someone [22F] who is out of my league—help me not psych myself out

Ok y’all. I’m pretty overweight and not very cute. I’m also black. I personally find black beautiful but I’m aware that many don’t which is why I’m adding it to my description.

This really fit, cute blond hair blue eyed girl asked me out on Bumble. I’m really puzzled. What does she want with me?

She has a great body while I’m pretty flabby. The whole thing is just fucking with me. I still should go on the date seeing as I’m turning 24 and have never kissed a soul but yeah I’ve just been really putting myself down. I have no idea what she would want with me.

TL;DR: Help me out here please. I have a hard time believing that she could actually want me.



Submitted April 19, 2019 at 06:12AM

Ok y’all. I’m pretty overweight and not very cute. I’m also black. I personally find black beautiful but I’m aware that many don’t which is why I’m adding it to my description.This really fit, cute blond hair blue eyed girl asked me out on Bumble. I’m really puzzled. What does she want with me?She has a great body while I’m pretty flabby. The whole thing is just fucking with me. I still should go on the date seeing as I’m turning 24 and have never kissed a soul but yeah I’ve just been really putting myself down. I have no idea what she would want with me.TL;DR: Help me out here please. I have a hard time believing that she could actually want me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.