How do I (20F) kindly reject my friend (24M)?

A while back, I had a crush on this guy. We went on a date but he rejected me. I was a little hurt, but I understood. Fast forward a few months and he and I become pretty good friends. We hang out sometimes and play video games, watch TV, etc. Now he has a thing for me, but my infatuation has worn off and I really don't like him that way anymore. I've already told him I don't want a relationship, but I kept that pretty vague - I just don't want to date him.

This is probably childish, but how do I kindly let him know I'm not interested in him anymore? I'm so bad at these things. I don't want to ruin our friendship.

tldr; I suck at letting people down and don't know how to reject my friend.



Submitted April 19, 2019 at 05:10AM

A while back, I had a crush on this guy. We went on a date but he rejected me. I was a little hurt, but I understood. Fast forward a few months and he and I become pretty good friends. We hang out sometimes and play video games, watch TV, etc. Now he has a thing for me, but my infatuation has worn off and I really don't like him that way anymore. I've already told him I don't want a relationship, but I kept that pretty vague - I just don't want to date him.This is probably childish, but how do I kindly let him know I'm not interested in him anymore? I'm so bad at these things. I don't want to ruin our friendship.tldr; I suck at letting people down and don't know how to reject my friend.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.