32m - help me choose pics for OLD apps

Link here

Keen for the /r/datingoverthirty brain trust's input on photo choice (6 best pics), order, etc. I'm aware that I'm a goofy-looking guy. Just trying to make the most of what I've got. Some pics were taken by a professional and hopefully it shows.

I'm on the usual suspects, also OKC and CMB. I notice I have more success on the apps that let me initiate conversation before matching.

For context, my profile is some variation on this depending on app:

I carry a beat up copy of "Meditations" by Marcus Aurelius with me at all times.

People say I laugh too loud.

I'm

-a tallboi (6'4)

-a social scientist. I make stuff for Malcolm Gladwell to write about.

-single, never married, no kids -- though I am in a mutually abusive relationship with coffee 🤸

-into running, swimming, D&D, competitive scrabble, the Pilot G2 blue pen, 90% dark chocolate ☠️, and rooibos

-hard as a rock, wet as a river.

Love is just learning to say yes to what is.



Submitted April 18, 2019 at 06:41PM

Link hereKeen for the /r/datingoverthirty brain trust's input on photo choice (6 best pics), order, etc. I'm aware that I'm a goofy-looking guy. Just trying to make the most of what I've got. Some pics were taken by a professional and hopefully it shows.I'm on the usual suspects, also OKC and CMB. I notice I have more success on the apps that let me initiate conversation before matching.For context, my profile is some variation on this depending on app:I carry a beat up copy of "Meditations" by Marcus Aurelius with me at all times.People say I laugh too loud.I'm-a tallboi (6'4)-a social scientist. I make stuff for Malcolm Gladwell to write about.-single, never married, no kids -- though I am in a mutually abusive relationship with coffee 🤸-into running, swimming, D&D, competitive scrabble, the Pilot G2 blue pen, 90% dark chocolate ☠️, and rooibos-hard as a rock, wet as a river.Love is just learning to say yes to what is.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.