/u/aroaceintrovert on my biggest fear about admitting i am asexual is that ill be bored.

It’s natural and nothing to be ashamed of. People can’t understand the concept of sex not being an innate need for everyone. And that’s okay. You don’t need their approval. And you don’t have to worry about being bored. Just find the right people and activities and you’re going to have a wonderful time. Been asexual throughout my life and it hasn’t stopped me from living adventurously. If anything, gets rid of the superimposed societal expectations of virginity, relationships and sex and allows me to explore a lot more options for happiness. Just find what works for you. Good luck!





April 19, 2019 at 06:39AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.