Deleted all my apps today. No OLD for awhile.

Even when I wasn’t using the apps I had them still but now actually fully deleted the profiles. All gone. No more swiping and false match claims. I think technically my match profile is still there but I suspended the account and the app itself is off my phone.

It will be the first time in years I haven’t been on any app at all for dating. They seem to have gotten worse over the years but still feels like you are missing out if you aren’t on it you know?

I’m moving anyway though so my rationale is that I need to just focus on that and myself and doing stuff rather than finding love which is a) unlikely and b) probably no point when I am moving.

When I move and settle in maybe I will go back to them.

I don’t know just felt like saying something.



Submitted April 18, 2019 at 06:44PM

Even when I wasn’t using the apps I had them still but now actually fully deleted the profiles. All gone. No more swiping and false match claims. I think technically my match profile is still there but I suspended the account and the app itself is off my phone.It will be the first time in years I haven’t been on any app at all for dating. They seem to have gotten worse over the years but still feels like you are missing out if you aren’t on it you know?I’m moving anyway though so my rationale is that I need to just focus on that and myself and doing stuff rather than finding love which is a) unlikely and b) probably no point when I am moving.When I move and settle in maybe I will go back to them.I don’t know just felt like saying something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.