I (17M) want to get closer to one of my friends (17F), but I do not know how.

We've been friends for about a week, but I think of her so much more than she realizes. I've never really been in a relationship so I do not know how to reveal my feelings and how to actually bring our friendship to the next level.

I've tried getting closer by just chatting and actually getting to know her, but I am always the one to start a conversation. Due to this, I am getting the impression that I am getting friend zoned, but I am really uneducated in this, oof.

Right now, I am just taking it slow and being as nice as I can with some small talk, hoping for her to like me (this likely won't work), but I really don't know what else to do. Does anyone mind giving me some advice to help me start our relationship?

Thank you!

tl;dr: I do not know how to take my friendly relationship into a more passionate relationship.



Submitted April 19, 2019 at 05:52AM

We've been friends for about a week, but I think of her so much more than she realizes. I've never really been in a relationship so I do not know how to reveal my feelings and how to actually bring our friendship to the next level.I've tried getting closer by just chatting and actually getting to know her, but I am always the one to start a conversation. Due to this, I am getting the impression that I am getting friend zoned, but I am really uneducated in this, oof.Right now, I am just taking it slow and being as nice as I can with some small talk, hoping for her to like me (this likely won't work), but I really don't know what else to do. Does anyone mind giving me some advice to help me start our relationship?Thank you!tl;dr: I do not know how to take my friendly relationship into a more passionate relationship.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.