Who is supposed to start the next conversation?

I’m on a long work trip and there’s this really cute front desk girl who gave me her number a few days ago.

Last night I asked her out after she got off work but said she had plans to see her brother. Also suggested we do something the next day. She was constantly flirting with me and saying things like our zodiac signs matched so I’m not too worried that there’s a lack of attraction.

I was the last one to text in the conversation from yesterday, would it be bad if I asked again tonight? Maybe looking too desperate?



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 02:31AM

I’m on a long work trip and there’s this really cute front desk girl who gave me her number a few days ago.Last night I asked her out after she got off work but said she had plans to see her brother. Also suggested we do something the next day. She was constantly flirting with me and saying things like our zodiac signs matched so I’m not too worried that there’s a lack of attraction.I was the last one to text in the conversation from yesterday, would it be bad if I asked again tonight? Maybe looking too desperate?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.