I just got rejected by my best friend's sister-in-law, and it sucks.

I just put myself out there, now I got hurt. Again.

The best part is I was encouraged to do this by my best friend and his wife.

Fucking sucks, dude.

She didn't want to ruin the friend group dynamic, which basically translates to "I dont like you like that".

So, now I get to interact with this person when I hang out. Awesome. Not awkward at all.

Fuck my life.

I have an online date for Wednesday, but that doesn't seem to be helping. I wanted this girl.

Fucking sucks.



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 03:52AM

I just put myself out there, now I got hurt. Again.The best part is I was encouraged to do this by my best friend and his wife.Fucking sucks, dude.She didn't want to ruin the friend group dynamic, which basically translates to "I dont like you like that".So, now I get to interact with this person when I hang out. Awesome. Not awkward at all.Fuck my life.I have an online date for Wednesday, but that doesn't seem to be helping. I wanted this girl.Fucking sucks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.