My first date went, too well?

We met for coffee at 9, then took a hike, went and got some breakfast, chatted for like 2 hours in her car, went to the store to pick up hand lotion, watched Avengers Endgame, ate dinner, hugged it out.

Literally cannot understate the amount we had in common, I feel like she was reading my mind and we kept like, accidentally finishing each other's sentences.

All said and done, we spent almost 12 hours together, and we had laughter and lively conversation the whole way it flew by.

I again want to reiterate that we had a brief conversation about how much we kept agreeing on things/had in common, it was uncanny.

Don't know what I want, just wanted to share I guess?



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 05:10AM

We met for coffee at 9, then took a hike, went and got some breakfast, chatted for like 2 hours in her car, went to the store to pick up hand lotion, watched Avengers Endgame, ate dinner, hugged it out.Literally cannot understate the amount we had in common, I feel like she was reading my mind and we kept like, accidentally finishing each other's sentences.All said and done, we spent almost 12 hours together, and we had laughter and lively conversation the whole way it flew by.I again want to reiterate that we had a brief conversation about how much we kept agreeing on things/had in common, it was uncanny.Don't know what I want, just wanted to share I guess?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.