Odd feeling it will work one day

You left me for someone else, you felt neglected, you felt distant, I never put you first, but when you told me” I remember all the good times vividly I just don’t think it was enough” when you told me “ when I was with you in person you filled the void in my heart but as soon as you left I was empty” it makes me think we could make it work, three days ago in one conversation I got you to go from hating to understanding and remembering the good times, but the next day you ghosted me, so hot and cold, so many contradictions in what you say, when I ask if the new guy is more attractive you will never say yes , cause you don’t feel that way, the only response I ever get is “ he treats me well”, it’s the attention you crave, the attention I starved you of for so damn long, so I believe we will find our way back to each other, some of the more nsfw things you told me aswell is not something a girl in a relationship should be saying, you love me, conceited yea, but that’s who I always have been but I know it’s true, what we had doesn’t go away, it’s all gods plan, this world has a path and it’s all predetermined, I was told over and over that we would break up but end up together in the end by everyone, and I’m starting to see it, I’ll give you your space but we both know that when all is said and done it’s me and you girl, that’s it me and you against this world.



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 12:44AM

You left me for someone else, you felt neglected, you felt distant, I never put you first, but when you told me” I remember all the good times vividly I just don’t think it was enough” when you told me “ when I was with you in person you filled the void in my heart but as soon as you left I was empty” it makes me think we could make it work, three days ago in one conversation I got you to go from hating to understanding and remembering the good times, but the next day you ghosted me, so hot and cold, so many contradictions in what you say, when I ask if the new guy is more attractive you will never say yes , cause you don’t feel that way, the only response I ever get is “ he treats me well”, it’s the attention you crave, the attention I starved you of for so damn long, so I believe we will find our way back to each other, some of the more nsfw things you told me aswell is not something a girl in a relationship should be saying, you love me, conceited yea, but that’s who I always have been but I know it’s true, what we had doesn’t go away, it’s all gods plan, this world has a path and it’s all predetermined, I was told over and over that we would break up but end up together in the end by everyone, and I’m starting to see it, I’ll give you your space but we both know that when all is said and done it’s me and you girl, that’s it me and you against this world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.