Review my OLD profile pics?

Long time DoT lurker but don't post very much. I've decided to try playing the OLD lottery again using match and bumble. Here are the pics I had in mind to use:Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5

I'm also working on a bio and will very much need a review of that as well, but I think getting the pictures right first will be more important (from what I've been reading here.)

Very grateful for any feedback from this awesome community of people!

Edit: thanks for all of the feedback and suggestions!



Submitted May 27, 2019 at 10:31PM

Long time DoT lurker but don't post very much. I've decided to try playing the OLD lottery again using match and bumble. Here are the pics I had in mind to use:Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3 Pic 4 Pic 5I'm also working on a bio and will very much need a review of that as well, but I think getting the pictures right first will be more important (from what I've been reading here.)Very grateful for any feedback from this awesome community of people!​Edit: thanks for all of the feedback and suggestions!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.