How to win back girl that initially had mutual spark

Acted too sensitive/sappy and turned her off. Will be trying again within 6 months to a year. Currently not talking to her at all after me realizing that she stopped liking me and saying “sorry this didnt work out”.

Before everyone posts the obligatory “jUsT fInD aNoThEr GiRl!!!”, i am already dating a new girl but want to keep this option open because i didnt fuck up too severely by seeming creepy or weird (maybe desperate but ive recovered before by doing a 180 the next time i reconnect). Advice on how to approach this?



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 06:38AM

Acted too sensitive/sappy and turned her off. Will be trying again within 6 months to a year. Currently not talking to her at all after me realizing that she stopped liking me and saying “sorry this didnt work out”.Before everyone posts the obligatory “jUsT fInD aNoThEr GiRl!!!”, i am already dating a new girl but want to keep this option open because i didnt fuck up too severely by seeming creepy or weird (maybe desperate but ive recovered before by doing a 180 the next time i reconnect). Advice on how to approach this?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.