Everyday that ends in Y

Every day that ends in Y is a different day with a different high.

Some are clear and blue and bright. Without a cloud or doubt in sight.

Others flat and grey. Without feeling, just being and floating in place.

There are dark ones with emptiness, pain and sorrow. Days that feel like there’s no tomorrow.

But everyday is a new adventure. And through it all one thing is for sure.

I have you, and you have me. And with that thought my heart is filled with glee.

You’re the brightest light on my darkest day. Lifting me from the depths with every word you say.

You turn the lowest low into the highest high. You’re the reason I look forward to every day that ends in Y.



Submitted May 27, 2019 at 10:48PM

Every day that ends in Y is a different day with a different high.Some are clear and blue and bright. Without a cloud or doubt in sight.Others flat and grey. Without feeling, just being and floating in place.There are dark ones with emptiness, pain and sorrow. Days that feel like there’s no tomorrow.But everyday is a new adventure. And through it all one thing is for sure.I have you, and you have me. And with that thought my heart is filled with glee.You’re the brightest light on my darkest day. Lifting me from the depths with every word you say.You turn the lowest low into the highest high. You’re the reason I look forward to every day that ends in Y.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.