It doesn’t help to hear “you’ll find someone”

I’m almost 30. I’ve never wanted or loved someone and they felt the same about me ever in my life. It used to help to hear that “someday “ the one for me would show up or that when I least expected it i would find love

It never happened and from looks of it never will but I’m no longer at an age where it helps to hear “oh you’ll find someone” because it always sounds like people feel sorry for you or just don’t know what to say back



Submitted May 27, 2019 at 07:38AM

I’m almost 30. I’ve never wanted or loved someone and they felt the same about me ever in my life. It used to help to hear that “someday “ the one for me would show up or that when I least expected it i would find loveIt never happened and from looks of it never will but I’m no longer at an age where it helps to hear “oh you’ll find someone” because it always sounds like people feel sorry for you or just don’t know what to say back

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.