Best app if you don't want kids?

I've begun spelling out right up front in dating profiles when I don't want kids, and have found this has been a great filter.

Unfortunately, it has also narrowed the dating pool considerably. On OKC, it only leaves a handful of people I haven't messaged, and I live in a major metropolitan city.

I almost wish there was an app exclusively for people looking for what I want. I've tried Match before with really disappointing results. I don't like any of the major dating apps, but have really disliked my experience on Match. On other apps, I notice people either don't list this even when they do want kids, or on OKC list "might want kids" (which when you look at other family related questions points to...they want kids).

Has anyone else had luck finding partners who don't want kids? Ever been sadly disappointed when you meet a great match who knows you want different things?



Submitted May 27, 2019 at 11:28PM

I've begun spelling out right up front in dating profiles when I don't want kids, and have found this has been a great filter.Unfortunately, it has also narrowed the dating pool considerably. On OKC, it only leaves a handful of people I haven't messaged, and I live in a major metropolitan city.I almost wish there was an app exclusively for people looking for what I want. I've tried Match before with really disappointing results. I don't like any of the major dating apps, but have really disliked my experience on Match. On other apps, I notice people either don't list this even when they do want kids, or on OKC list "might want kids" (which when you look at other family related questions points to...they want kids).Has anyone else had luck finding partners who don't want kids? Ever been sadly disappointed when you meet a great match who knows you want different things?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.