Mental exhaustion/fatigue

I’m (22M & good-looking) getting back into dating apps & I’m hella tired of this whole damn process of tryna think of clever, yet flattering & original things to say to beautiful girls (slightly conservative) that are also looking for something that could become serious down the line.

Obviously these types of girls know that they’re sought after, but I’ve started to feel reluctant to reach out just based on the pressure I put on myself (or fear of rejection) to make it work out well & to make a good first impression on the girl.

Suggestions? Comments from the ladies?



Submitted May 28, 2019 at 12:11AM

I’m (22M & good-looking) getting back into dating apps & I’m hella tired of this whole damn process of tryna think of clever, yet flattering & original things to say to beautiful girls (slightly conservative) that are also looking for something that could become serious down the line.Obviously these types of girls know that they’re sought after, but I’ve started to feel reluctant to reach out just based on the pressure I put on myself (or fear of rejection) to make it work out well & to make a good first impression on the girl.Suggestions? Comments from the ladies?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.