Why is it that I always keep attracting girls I find unattractive? (and vice versa)

I've been searching love on dating sites for quite some time and after all of these years I always still keep attracting girls that I find really unattractive, these are always serious/interested/active in a conversation but then I am not interested and so I reject them and it also happens that girls I am interested in and that I like are rejecting me or are just not serious at all / not enough or barely active / barely communicating with me and so on...

How am I suppose to find the woman i'de marry with then?

It's always like that and if I'll keep having the same experience on dating sites I won't ever find her (not from the internet anyway).

What are your thoughts?



Submitted May 03, 2019 at 07:02AM

I've been searching love on dating sites for quite some time and after all of these years I always still keep attracting girls that I find really unattractive, these are always serious/interested/active in a conversation but then I am not interested and so I reject them and it also happens that girls I am interested in and that I like are rejecting me or are just not serious at all / not enough or barely active / barely communicating with me and so on...​How am I suppose to find the woman i'de marry with then?​It's always like that and if I'll keep having the same experience on dating sites I won't ever find her (not from the internet anyway).​What are your thoughts?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.