I'[M/30] trying to plan a second date with her [F/23]

I matched with this girl on Bumble like 2 months ago. Initially we texted for some time, then I asked her out, but due to busy periods we didn't do anything for basically 2 months. Or most likely we both didn't want to put any effort into this (I was, and still am a bit, worried about the age difference).

So we weren't talking for weeks, when last week she texts me out of the blue. So I ask her out and we finally met last Tuesday (3 days ago).
The date was nice. Some drinks, bit of touching (no kissing) and some fun stuff.

The next day I text her some stuff about what she told me the evening before, then I tell her that it was great meeting her and that I'd like to go out again, maybe doing this and that. In the end I tell her that I'll be free from Friday on, and if she is up to it, she should let me know when she is free as well.
She replies that she felt the same about meeting me, and that she'll let me know. We talk a bit more about random stuff, and that's pretty much it.

Next day (Thursday/yesterday), she texts me in the evening asking about my day, and we talk for a while. She asks about my plans for the weekend, and she tells me hers. Basically, she has the whole weekend already planned, but maybe Saturday (tomorrow) she will not go to a party she has been invited to (hint to going out with me?).

Today I sent her a picture which is something funny about her favourite band, she laughs, we exchange 2 messages and it ends there.

Long story short, it seems that she is into me. I would really like to go out with her, and it seems that this is possible either tomorrow or next week.
No problem for me either way, but my question is: should I ask her again? Should I just wait for her to let me know when she is free? Should I ask her tomorrow? Sunday? Never?
Also, I don't want to sound needy/creepy/whatever.

Sorry for the stupid questions. I'm not great at dating or especially texting.



Submitted May 03, 2019 at 04:25PM

I matched with this girl on Bumble like 2 months ago. Initially we texted for some time, then I asked her out, but due to busy periods we didn't do anything for basically 2 months. Or most likely we both didn't want to put any effort into this (I was, and still am a bit, worried about the age difference).So we weren't talking for weeks, when last week she texts me out of the blue. So I ask her out and we finally met last Tuesday (3 days ago).The date was nice. Some drinks, bit of touching (no kissing) and some fun stuff.The next day I text her some stuff about what she told me the evening before, then I tell her that it was great meeting her and that I'd like to go out again, maybe doing this and that. In the end I tell her that I'll be free from Friday on, and if she is up to it, she should let me know when she is free as well.She replies that she felt the same about meeting me, and that she'll let me know. We talk a bit more about random stuff, and that's pretty much it.Next day (Thursday/yesterday), she texts me in the evening asking about my day, and we talk for a while. She asks about my plans for the weekend, and she tells me hers. Basically, she has the whole weekend already planned, but maybe Saturday (tomorrow) she will not go to a party she has been invited to (hint to going out with me?).Today I sent her a picture which is something funny about her favourite band, she laughs, we exchange 2 messages and it ends there.Long story short, it seems that she is into me. I would really like to go out with her, and it seems that this is possible either tomorrow or next week.No problem for me either way, but my question is: should I ask her again? Should I just wait for her to let me know when she is free? Should I ask her tomorrow? Sunday? Never?Also, I don't want to sound needy/creepy/whatever.Sorry for the stupid questions. I'm not great at dating or especially texting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.