Asking a girl to be my partner for wedding?

Hey,

I’m wondering if it’s normal to ask a girl to be a partner for my cousin’s wedding in June. There is still a bit of time. I suppose.

Is it fine to message on facebook? After some small talk? I’m not asking a random stranger girl, I have talked with her before, although I still think most people would reject just because it’s a little odd.

What are your thoughts on doing something like this?

Thanks!



Submitted May 04, 2019 at 06:41AM

Hey,I’m wondering if it’s normal to ask a girl to be a partner for my cousin’s wedding in June. There is still a bit of time. I suppose.Is it fine to message on facebook? After some small talk? I’m not asking a random stranger girl, I have talked with her before, although I still think most people would reject just because it’s a little odd.What are your thoughts on doing something like this?Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.