[25M] I bumped into someone [??F]

I work in a shared building, different business occupying different office spaces etc. I was in the reception of the building with the site's security officer bantering about how the new coffee machine keeps stealing my money and dispensing my drink into a cup that doesn't pop out.

This lovely lady with the eyes laced with kindness walks in and looks at me as if like she's trying to figure out if she's seen me before, but I also felt like I've seen her before? It's a strange feeling (But I'm almost certain I don't know her). So I say 'Hi' with a partially surprised tone, and she just looks at me and smiles, she was wanting parking ticket and she's not sure where she's supposed to be going so she's just talking to Mr Security Dude, apparently it's her first day in the building.

At this point I'm getting ready to leave the building, so I go back into my office and grab my things and as I'm leaving she's returning into the building after placing her ticket in her car, she looks me the entire time, and as she's walking up the stairs, she looks back at me. At this point I'm thinking: Is there something on my face? Or Is it my hair? (I have shoulder-length hair, it gathers a lot of attention.) I left the building with music playing in my head (More specifically: Coldplay - 'Til Kingdom Come), I don't know how to progress this, she starts as I'm leaving and we're in two different companies, I'm just hoping to bump into her again, so I can ask her out.

I wanna make a few plays; gameplans if you will. But I need you guys to help me out, not sure how to play this out. Ultimately this all relies on the luck that I see her again.

TL;DR: I met someone at work, but she works in a different department, I leave work as she begins. What do?



Submitted May 04, 2019 at 06:21AM

I work in a shared building, different business occupying different office spaces etc. I was in the reception of the building with the site's security officer bantering about how the new coffee machine keeps stealing my money and dispensing my drink into a cup that doesn't pop out.This lovely lady with the eyes laced with kindness walks in and looks at me as if like she's trying to figure out if she's seen me before, but I also felt like I've seen her before? It's a strange feeling (But I'm almost certain I don't know her). So I say 'Hi' with a partially surprised tone, and she just looks at me and smiles, she was wanting parking ticket and she's not sure where she's supposed to be going so she's just talking to Mr Security Dude, apparently it's her first day in the building.At this point I'm getting ready to leave the building, so I go back into my office and grab my things and as I'm leaving she's returning into the building after placing her ticket in her car, she looks me the entire time, and as she's walking up the stairs, she looks back at me. At this point I'm thinking: Is there something on my face? Or Is it my hair? (I have shoulder-length hair, it gathers a lot of attention.) I left the building with music playing in my head (More specifically: Coldplay - 'Til Kingdom Come), I don't know how to progress this, she starts as I'm leaving and we're in two different companies, I'm just hoping to bump into her again, so I can ask her out.I wanna make a few plays; gameplans if you will. But I need you guys to help me out, not sure how to play this out. Ultimately this all relies on the luck that I see her again.TL;DR: I met someone at work, but she works in a different department, I leave work as she begins. What do?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.