How has dating changed for you from your 20's to 30's?

Hey Reddit,

I'm curious on how dating has changed for you as you age.

What are the main differences in 'general' dating from your 20's to 30's. Even older, i'd love to hear from you!

Things like date choices, how long you wait to be intimate, if you've noticed the speed of dating has changed and what you were looking for in a relationship in your 20's compared to 30's, the type of partner you would choose then vs now.

I'd love to hear some thoughts on this!

Thanks for taking the time to read.



Submitted May 03, 2019 at 04:15PM

Hey Reddit,I'm curious on how dating has changed for you as you age.What are the main differences in 'general' dating from your 20's to 30's. Even older, i'd love to hear from you!Things like date choices, how long you wait to be intimate, if you've noticed the speed of dating has changed and what you were looking for in a relationship in your 20's compared to 30's, the type of partner you would choose then vs now.I'd love to hear some thoughts on this!Thanks for taking the time to read.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.