Online dating sucks

Hello, I'm probably only one so stupid and naive here hoping to find serious relationship on online dating sites.

Seriously that hookup standard now makes me sick since 90% of guys who text me only want hookup, only small amount of guys who texted wanted serious relationship but godamnit now people standards are so high on dating sites that it's really hard to find someone you could meet their standards.

And also lot of people are using dating sites just for their ego boost, you get into Russian roulette when you can't stop swiping, it gets kind of addicting game to play, you can't stop swiping and messing with people around since everything there is so easy, you dislike someone you can block or ignore them, you can play this endlessly, you are getting master of playing mind games with others.

I hope I'm not only one with bad experiences here. :/



Submitted May 03, 2019 at 08:04AM

Hello, I'm probably only one so stupid and naive here hoping to find serious relationship on online dating sites.Seriously that hookup standard now makes me sick since 90% of guys who text me only want hookup, only small amount of guys who texted wanted serious relationship but godamnit now people standards are so high on dating sites that it's really hard to find someone you could meet their standards.And also lot of people are using dating sites just for their ego boost, you get into Russian roulette when you can't stop swiping, it gets kind of addicting game to play, you can't stop swiping and messing with people around since everything there is so easy, you dislike someone you can block or ignore them, you can play this endlessly, you are getting master of playing mind games with others.I hope I'm not only one with bad experiences here. :/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.