A girl in my class

First of all, sorry for my bad english, its my secondary language.

I'm a spanish kid, 16 right now, and maybe I shouldn't even care about things like dating at this age but... I have a girl in my class that I like, and one day she just came with a friend in break time and said "Hello, darling, do you want to date?" or something like that, I knew it was obviously a joke because she was with a friend and I was also and everything, but... well... we started talking via WhatsApp, but suddenly one day (a few days ago, 2-3) she told me she was already dating other guy (now for real, not like she did to me at the first place) and they already kissed and everything, obviously i was hurt and kinda... mad(?) so I told her that I didn't want her to speak to me again, so I blocked her from WhatsApp. After that, I told a friend about this and he told the girl that I liked her and I wasn't joking around like she did, and she sent me an audio telling me to unblock her and we would talk about it and everything...

So, what should I do?, wait for her to break up, tell her that I love her...



Submitted May 03, 2019 at 08:37PM

First of all, sorry for my bad english, its my secondary language.​I'm a spanish kid, 16 right now, and maybe I shouldn't even care about things like dating at this age but... I have a girl in my class that I like, and one day she just came with a friend in break time and said "Hello, darling, do you want to date?" or something like that, I knew it was obviously a joke because she was with a friend and I was also and everything, but... well... we started talking via WhatsApp, but suddenly one day (a few days ago, 2-3) she told me she was already dating other guy (now for real, not like she did to me at the first place) and they already kissed and everything, obviously i was hurt and kinda... mad(?) so I told her that I didn't want her to speak to me again, so I blocked her from WhatsApp. After that, I told a friend about this and he told the girl that I liked her and I wasn't joking around like she did, and she sent me an audio telling me to unblock her and we would talk about it and everything...​So, what should I do?, wait for her to break up, tell her that I love her...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.