[Advice] I accidentally found myself in a love triangle.

(Throwaway cause people in my life know about my main account)

I'll try and keep this brief. So, a couple weeks ago, I matched with two guys on Hinge. I went on two dates with Boy #1 and one date with Boy #2. Turns out, they're best friends.

Before finding out I had gone out with his friend, Boy #2 suggested a second date. Once he found out about Boy #1, he texted me saying it's best if him and I just stay friends because he didn't want to get in between Boy #1 and me.

So the resolution of this awkward love triangle was that Boy #2 backed down, but I really really liked him. We have the same weird ass sense of humor, so I felt there was an instant connection. There was just more chemistry between Boy #2 and me.

So now I don't know what to do. I don't even know if Boy #2 actually liked me and backed down because of his friend or if he was not that into me and let me down easy by using his friend as an excuse.

I also don't wanna fuck up their friendship or end up hurting Boy #1. But damn, Boy #2 and I had potential. I just don't see that kind of potential with Boy #1.

I'm planning on ending things with Boy #1 because I just don't feel a connection there. Should I pursue Boy #2?

Any advice is much appreciated.

TL;DR: I matched and went on dates with two dudes. They ended being best friends. The boy I liked more backed off, but I want to pursue him. Should I?



Submitted May 04, 2019 at 12:36AM

(Throwaway cause people in my life know about my main account)I'll try and keep this brief. So, a couple weeks ago, I matched with two guys on Hinge. I went on two dates with Boy #1 and one date with Boy #2. Turns out, they're best friends.Before finding out I had gone out with his friend, Boy #2 suggested a second date. Once he found out about Boy #1, he texted me saying it's best if him and I just stay friends because he didn't want to get in between Boy #1 and me.So the resolution of this awkward love triangle was that Boy #2 backed down, but I really really liked him. We have the same weird ass sense of humor, so I felt there was an instant connection. There was just more chemistry between Boy #2 and me.So now I don't know what to do. I don't even know if Boy #2 actually liked me and backed down because of his friend or if he was not that into me and let me down easy by using his friend as an excuse.I also don't wanna fuck up their friendship or end up hurting Boy #1. But damn, Boy #2 and I had potential. I just don't see that kind of potential with Boy #1.I'm planning on ending things with Boy #1 because I just don't feel a connection there. Should I pursue Boy #2?Any advice is much appreciated.TL;DR: I matched and went on dates with two dudes. They ended being best friends. The boy I liked more backed off, but I want to pursue him. Should I?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.