Feel bad about non-photogenic girlfriend

I am a dude (26M) who has recently started a relationship with an amazing girl (26F).

She is so great. I think she's adorable, we match up very well in terms of life goals/direction and personality, and she seems just as into me as I am in her.

However the only thing that bothers me is her pictures are pretty horrible. For some reason she comes out really weird in photographs and she seems like a completely different person. It might just be that both her and I are awful at taking pictures but I always feel bad when I catch myself thinking she is not as attractive when looking at a photo. Also when a friend or relative asks for a photo and they seem visibly disappointed because she just comes out really bad.

Obviously I did not divulge this thought to my girlfriend.

Anyone else have an experience like this? I really want to show off my girlfriend to my friends and relatives across the world but I (stupidly) feel kind of embarrassed when all I have is unflattering photos of her. We tried taking more photos but it is pretty much similar. I think the only somewhat decent photo I have of her is when she got a professional for her graduation.

In person she is just absolutely stunning and beautiful to me but in photos I just can't seem to feel the same.. :(



Submitted May 03, 2019 at 04:41PM

I am a dude (26M) who has recently started a relationship with an amazing girl (26F).​She is so great. I think she's adorable, we match up very well in terms of life goals/direction and personality, and she seems just as into me as I am in her.However the only thing that bothers me is her pictures are pretty horrible. For some reason she comes out really weird in photographs and she seems like a completely different person. It might just be that both her and I are awful at taking pictures but I always feel bad when I catch myself thinking she is not as attractive when looking at a photo. Also when a friend or relative asks for a photo and they seem visibly disappointed because she just comes out really bad.​Obviously I did not divulge this thought to my girlfriend.​Anyone else have an experience like this? I really want to show off my girlfriend to my friends and relatives across the world but I (stupidly) feel kind of embarrassed when all I have is unflattering photos of her. We tried taking more photos but it is pretty much similar. I think the only somewhat decent photo I have of her is when she got a professional for her graduation.​In person she is just absolutely stunning and beautiful to me but in photos I just can't seem to feel the same.. :(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.