/u/THICCOLAHS on haven't come out to any of my friends yet but i rlly wanted to share this post with people

I really wish i could just marry my best friends ( we argue like we’re married anyways) and the really only reason people don’t date their close friends is because they don’t want to break up and lose a friend but more often than not ... your going move on and forget about the friends you used to have so the only way you can know you won’t lose your friend is to make that commitment ( legally)





May 04, 2019 at 06:56AM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.