I really don’t know whats wrong with her

Hey nice ppl of reddit , im a M24 I’ve been dating this beautiful girl for more than a year now and at first she really loved me like so much because i was really nice to her “ and still am “ and i really love her too but sometimes she says that i only love her for sex so one time I decided not to have sex with her and yet again she got mad at me for making this decision ! We fixed thing afterwards but lately im being friendzoned hard 😂 like if she is punishing me !and she have a bad attitude when talking to me , we always argue over lame things and she say awful thing to me but i know she’s just mad and doesn’t mean it

And it have been like this for 4 months now and I don’t really know what to do

We see each other like usual and all , but no intimacy what so ever , not even a kiss !

The only reason im baring this is that i still love her and will always do💕 but i really want her to get back the way she was because this is so painful to deal with

How can i make it up to her ?



Submitted May 03, 2019 at 12:57PM

Hey nice ppl of reddit , im a M24 I’ve been dating this beautiful girl for more than a year now and at first she really loved me like so much because i was really nice to her “ and still am “ and i really love her too but sometimes she says that i only love her for sex so one time I decided not to have sex with her and yet again she got mad at me for making this decision ! We fixed thing afterwards but lately im being friendzoned hard 😂 like if she is punishing me !and she have a bad attitude when talking to me , we always argue over lame things and she say awful thing to me but i know she’s just mad and doesn’t mean itAnd it have been like this for 4 months now and I don’t really know what to doWe see each other like usual and all , but no intimacy what so ever , not even a kiss !The only reason im baring this is that i still love her and will always do💕 but i really want her to get back the way she was because this is so painful to deal withHow can i make it up to her ?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.