Am I weird?

Hello Redditors,

I hope you are all doing well and feeling great, and having a great day/evening.

I am writing my first post to get some advices on my behavior in general. I have a great social life, really good friends I can count on with but my love life is a disaster. I always put my family first because of financial issues and kinda let me come in the second place. I'm 25 finishing my master's degree.

I have never fell in love, despite having dated some guys.

I got out of my last relationship two years ago, and didn't date since. Some guys were interested but I don't want flings or casual hookups so I say no. But what's weird, is I never have been in love. I feel like I dated them because I fell comfortable enough to be with them and we got along really great, but that's all. In some parts, I feel like I did it mostly for them than for me.

I'm picky on guys I date (mostly on their behavior), but it helps me avoid people that don't fit my expectations and point of views in life in general. I put my faith first and it's hard to find guys that do the same around me.

I don't know if it's weird or not, but I really miss the 'fell in love' part, and I don't know why and if something's wrong with me.

I'm starting to feel like I'm never going to find that special someone, and it's awful. I always feel out of place when it comes to dating, and I also don't want to date just to date, or date and not stay true to what I believe.

I did try online dating but quickly left,it's just so not for me.

Do you have any advices for me?

Thanks guys!



Submitted May 03, 2019 at 05:34PM

Hello Redditors,I hope you are all doing well and feeling great, and having a great day/evening.I am writing my first post to get some advices on my behavior in general. I have a great social life, really good friends I can count on with but my love life is a disaster. I always put my family first because of financial issues and kinda let me come in the second place. I'm 25 finishing my master's degree.I have never fell in love, despite having dated some guys.I got out of my last relationship two years ago, and didn't date since. Some guys were interested but I don't want flings or casual hookups so I say no. But what's weird, is I never have been in love. I feel like I dated them because I fell comfortable enough to be with them and we got along really great, but that's all. In some parts, I feel like I did it mostly for them than for me.I'm picky on guys I date (mostly on their behavior), but it helps me avoid people that don't fit my expectations and point of views in life in general. I put my faith first and it's hard to find guys that do the same around me.I don't know if it's weird or not, but I really miss the 'fell in love' part, and I don't know why and if something's wrong with me.I'm starting to feel like I'm never going to find that special someone, and it's awful. I always feel out of place when it comes to dating, and I also don't want to date just to date, or date and not stay true to what I believe.I did try online dating but quickly left,it's just so not for me.Do you have any advices for me?Thanks guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.