Setting a date a week away?

I meet this girl on Friday and I asked out for a drink she said yes and when I'm available and I told her Thursday, she haven't reply, it's been a day and she's been active.

I told Thursday because I already have plans for this weekend and I study from Monday to Thursday, is it bad to set a date almost a week away? I'm still waiting for her response I don't know if she ever will.



Submitted May 04, 2019 at 02:30AM

I meet this girl on Friday and I asked out for a drink she said yes and when I'm available and I told her Thursday, she haven't reply, it's been a day and she's been active.I told Thursday because I already have plans for this weekend and I study from Monday to Thursday, is it bad to set a date almost a week away? I'm still waiting for her response I don't know if she ever will.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.