Dating makes me feel worse than being single

I’ve been single since 2016 and am admittedly still in love with my ex. But recently, I’ve been trying to get back out there and try again only to find that I end up feeling worse.

Five messages into a conversation with this one guy who I’m sure is great and sweet and I’m already getting a nervous uncomfortable feeling in my stomach.

I guess I’m better off alone lol



Submitted May 04, 2019 at 12:35AM

I’ve been single since 2016 and am admittedly still in love with my ex. But recently, I’ve been trying to get back out there and try again only to find that I end up feeling worse.Five messages into a conversation with this one guy who I’m sure is great and sweet and I’m already getting a nervous uncomfortable feeling in my stomach.I guess I’m better off alone lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.