Potential GF was a Slut?

Hi all

So im in a bit of a dilemma.

Keep in mind, because i think its important; 8 months ago I got out of a 6 year relationship. Dont want to get into it, its not the reason for the post, but I think its important to consider here.

I am a 25 (male) and I have been seeing this girl semi - casually for like 6 months.

She is 5 years older than I am. From the sounds of it, this woman has slept with quite the number of men. I never bothered to ask because I feel like the actual number doesnt really matter, and to be honest, I think id rather not know.

Over the past 2 months things have slowly started to escalate. I think we both have feelings for each other. She has vulnerability and openness issues, I think its from past relationships, but im not sure.

I am quite the opposite. I am an open book and share anything that you want to know or that is on my mind.

To be honest, we kind of act like boyfriend/girlfriend but theres no official title on it. We talk everyday and we hang out a couple nights a week.

My issue is that im conflicted. Im not sure whether to leave things as they are and go with the flow, or to get into an actual relationship with this person.

I was in a relationship for a large part of my "prime" and now that I am finally single, Im liking the way it feels. Not the sex with random women or alot of women or anything like that. I like the freedom. Not having to be accountable to someone everyday/everynight. Being able to go out and not have a worry or doubt. Just to enjoy myself. I feel like its kind of foolish for me to jump into another relationship so soon after I just got out of a very long term one.

On the other hand, I really do like this girl. Ive never connected with anyone else like this. I think she feels the same. But she hasnt explicitly said anything. Although she has said that she cares for me alot and appreciates me being in her life.

Im not sure how to go about it or what I should do, so as a result, im resulting to asking for the opinions of strangers on the internet lol.

The thought of her being with someone else bothers me, but is that enough for me to date someone? The fact that she has slept with much more guys than I have women bothers me a little but I know thats foolish, but idk if that leads me to trust her less.

Im just curious of your thoughts.

Any help or input is appreciated.

Thanks

TL:DR - Is it stupid to date a girl who used to be slutty?



Submitted May 04, 2019 at 05:02AM

Hi allSo im in a bit of a dilemma.Keep in mind, because i think its important; 8 months ago I got out of a 6 year relationship. Dont want to get into it, its not the reason for the post, but I think its important to consider here.I am a 25 (male) and I have been seeing this girl semi - casually for like 6 months.She is 5 years older than I am. From the sounds of it, this woman has slept with quite the number of men. I never bothered to ask because I feel like the actual number doesnt really matter, and to be honest, I think id rather not know.​Over the past 2 months things have slowly started to escalate. I think we both have feelings for each other. She has vulnerability and openness issues, I think its from past relationships, but im not sure.I am quite the opposite. I am an open book and share anything that you want to know or that is on my mind.To be honest, we kind of act like boyfriend/girlfriend but theres no official title on it. We talk everyday and we hang out a couple nights a week.My issue is that im conflicted. Im not sure whether to leave things as they are and go with the flow, or to get into an actual relationship with this person.I was in a relationship for a large part of my "prime" and now that I am finally single, Im liking the way it feels. Not the sex with random women or alot of women or anything like that. I like the freedom. Not having to be accountable to someone everyday/everynight. Being able to go out and not have a worry or doubt. Just to enjoy myself. I feel like its kind of foolish for me to jump into another relationship so soon after I just got out of a very long term one.​On the other hand, I really do like this girl. Ive never connected with anyone else like this. I think she feels the same. But she hasnt explicitly said anything. Although she has said that she cares for me alot and appreciates me being in her life.​Im not sure how to go about it or what I should do, so as a result, im resulting to asking for the opinions of strangers on the internet lol.The thought of her being with someone else bothers me, but is that enough for me to date someone? The fact that she has slept with much more guys than I have women bothers me a little but I know thats foolish, but idk if that leads me to trust her less.Im just curious of your thoughts.Any help or input is appreciated.​Thanks​TL:DR - Is it stupid to date a girl who used to be slutty?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.