Women, should i give this person another chance, he said i "smelled" downed there

29 /f seeing 29/m This might be a little too graphic

I've been seeing a guy I posted about twice on here. At first I had my misgivings and we talked it out then I liked him ALOT but I was anxious about it.

Now I finally wanted to sleep with him we live far so there hasn't been an opportunity to go to each other's place. We've gone on 6 dates so far.

We had brunch today and went for a walk we sat down to kiss and mutually said we liked each other a lot and had feelings. It was so romantic and lovely. I invited him over to watch game of thrones and we had already said I'd sleep over next week so I didn't expect at all to have sex with him but I was ok if it happened.

Then things got hot and heavy we went to my room I was already extremely "wet"

He asked to do a 69 but once it started I noticed he didn't lick me so I stopped asked him what was wrong and then figured maybe he didn't like the taste.

I'm sure every woman knows taste can fluctuate. I always tend to get compliments on my taste. Some men said they couldn't get enough and that I tasted like a peach. However I know it's not always peachy I'm a big girl I can admit that.

To be honest I had showered the night before gone to a friend party gone home late then I overslept and only had time to get dressed and clean my whole apartment so I could make a good impression when he came over. I usually shower at night only.

So I hadn't showered. I felt bad so I stopped the 69 and kissed his lips so I could taste myself to check but it only tasted a bit sour nothing too bad. I went down on him and when he wasn't looking I fully stuck a finger up my vagina and tasted it :(

It didn't taste bad it wasn't my best taste but it wasn't that bad im being honest

So I finished giving him a bj. His ejaculation not only tasted bad but looked gunky and yellow and turned me off.

Then we cuddled and he started asking me if I was sensitive. I kept asking why then he asked me what I had done before I met up with him . I told him.

Then he asked me if I showered. I said no I didn't get a chance I showered last night.

Then he said ok it's just that you smelled down there.

Obviously I was mortified and humiliated.

I guess I knew he didn't like how I tasted or w e. But I didn't think he would tell me and humiliate me after the first time we hookup. I was hoping he liked me enough to spare my feelings and give me the benefit of the doubt

I do usually shower and I know I should have but I woke up only an hour before our date so I prioritized cleaning the apartment. And now this happened.

I'm upset because he didn't spare my feelings and give me the benefit of the doubt.

I wasn't going to tell him I found his ejaculation gross and that today he also showed up with his teeth unclean like he had food stuck all over his top teeth. I don't tell people those things unless it's an ongoing problem because I care more about how they feel that it's not worth hurting their feelings over.

I told him I was sorry it didn't smell good but that I had woken up too late and cleaned my whole place for his visit. Then I said that some people don't always have issue with a smell that's less than sweet. Which is true I knew a guy whod go down on me after workouts after long flights and times when I honestly didn't like my own smell down there.

Then I told him I don't understand what you were hoping to gain from telling me that except that you want me to smell perfect every time.

Again , I want to clear up I JUST don't like that he didn't give me a pass and spare feelings and I don't like that my smell and taste werent awful enough I feel to warrant that reaction.

Also of course now I will never get caught up in the moment unless I know I smell perfect down there so I guess lesson learned.

But do you guys think I should keep seeing him.

I don't feel comfortable having sex now. He said he was sorry and that he regrets telling me and said he cares about me.

Also I want to add that before we hooked up he made a strange comment about my very hot friend .

I told him at brunch that my friends all said he was hot when they saw his picture. Later on I told him about my hot friend, I was talking about the party I had been to last night and he said "yeah she is hot. Is that the girl you showed my picture to"

I was upset and confronted him saying why do you care if she's the one that said your pic was hot. He said he didn't mean anything by it and that he just never gets those type of compliments.

I got over it and then we had sex and all of that other stuff happened.

Guys im already super humiliated please try to answer my question should I forget this all and keep dating him or keep it moving? This situation was already off too a rocky start then it was good and now this

I do think that we both were developing feelings before this happened



Submitted April 07, 2019 at 10:37PM

29 /f seeing 29/m This might be a little too graphicI've been seeing a guy I posted about twice on here. At first I had my misgivings and we talked it out then I liked him ALOT but I was anxious about it.Now I finally wanted to sleep with him we live far so there hasn't been an opportunity to go to each other's place. We've gone on 6 dates so far.We had brunch today and went for a walk we sat down to kiss and mutually said we liked each other a lot and had feelings. It was so romantic and lovely. I invited him over to watch game of thrones and we had already said I'd sleep over next week so I didn't expect at all to have sex with him but I was ok if it happened.Then things got hot and heavy we went to my room I was already extremely "wet"He asked to do a 69 but once it started I noticed he didn't lick me so I stopped asked him what was wrong and then figured maybe he didn't like the taste.I'm sure every woman knows taste can fluctuate. I always tend to get compliments on my taste. Some men said they couldn't get enough and that I tasted like a peach. However I know it's not always peachy I'm a big girl I can admit that.To be honest I had showered the night before gone to a friend party gone home late then I overslept and only had time to get dressed and clean my whole apartment so I could make a good impression when he came over. I usually shower at night only.So I hadn't showered. I felt bad so I stopped the 69 and kissed his lips so I could taste myself to check but it only tasted a bit sour nothing too bad. I went down on him and when he wasn't looking I fully stuck a finger up my vagina and tasted it :(It didn't taste bad it wasn't my best taste but it wasn't that bad im being honestSo I finished giving him a bj. His ejaculation not only tasted bad but looked gunky and yellow and turned me off.Then we cuddled and he started asking me if I was sensitive. I kept asking why then he asked me what I had done before I met up with him . I told him.Then he asked me if I showered. I said no I didn't get a chance I showered last night.Then he said ok it's just that you smelled down there.Obviously I was mortified and humiliated.I guess I knew he didn't like how I tasted or w e. But I didn't think he would tell me and humiliate me after the first time we hookup. I was hoping he liked me enough to spare my feelings and give me the benefit of the doubtI do usually shower and I know I should have but I woke up only an hour before our date so I prioritized cleaning the apartment. And now this happened.I'm upset because he didn't spare my feelings and give me the benefit of the doubt.I wasn't going to tell him I found his ejaculation gross and that today he also showed up with his teeth unclean like he had food stuck all over his top teeth. I don't tell people those things unless it's an ongoing problem because I care more about how they feel that it's not worth hurting their feelings over.I told him I was sorry it didn't smell good but that I had woken up too late and cleaned my whole place for his visit. Then I said that some people don't always have issue with a smell that's less than sweet. Which is true I knew a guy whod go down on me after workouts after long flights and times when I honestly didn't like my own smell down there.Then I told him I don't understand what you were hoping to gain from telling me that except that you want me to smell perfect every time.Again , I want to clear up I JUST don't like that he didn't give me a pass and spare feelings and I don't like that my smell and taste werent awful enough I feel to warrant that reaction.Also of course now I will never get caught up in the moment unless I know I smell perfect down there so I guess lesson learned.But do you guys think I should keep seeing him.I don't feel comfortable having sex now. He said he was sorry and that he regrets telling me and said he cares about me.Also I want to add that before we hooked up he made a strange comment about my very hot friend .I told him at brunch that my friends all said he was hot when they saw his picture. Later on I told him about my hot friend, I was talking about the party I had been to last night and he said "yeah she is hot. Is that the girl you showed my picture to"I was upset and confronted him saying why do you care if she's the one that said your pic was hot. He said he didn't mean anything by it and that he just never gets those type of compliments.I got over it and then we had sex and all of that other stuff happened.Guys im already super humiliated please try to answer my question should I forget this all and keep dating him or keep it moving? This situation was already off too a rocky start then it was good and now thisI do think that we both were developing feelings before this happened

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.