Thinking about him

haven’t you ever talked to almost all of your friends about this one person,because you have been seen together and stuff.But truly when you sit alone in bed minutes before falling asleep the one you think about is another guy.Funny how none of my friends have a clue that i like this guy,but it is like i want to keep this all to myself.Our conversations are not for others to see or to give their opinions on.I have never felt this way about conversations.The other guy...I don’t even know why i started to talk about him but it is a good cover.



Submitted April 08, 2019 at 05:18AM

haven’t you ever talked to almost all of your friends about this one person,because you have been seen together and stuff.But truly when you sit alone in bed minutes before falling asleep the one you think about is another guy.Funny how none of my friends have a clue that i like this guy,but it is like i want to keep this all to myself.Our conversations are not for others to see or to give their opinions on.I have never felt this way about conversations.The other guy...I don’t even know why i started to talk about him but it is a good cover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.