How can I[M23] help my girlfriend's[21] obsession with celebrities?

We are together for 2 years now, and she just gets obsessed with celebrities too much sometimes, to a point that she would want to move to their city just to meet them. At the same time, she understands that it is really weird and she doesn't want to feel this way and asks me for help. She feels like psychologists don't help her in general since she has tried in the pastl (and I feel the same way too because they care mostly about the money and not about actually helping efficiently the patients)

What do you people think?

TL;DR: Girlfriend gets obsessed with famous people like youtubers because she likes their personalities but she understands its not healthy and asks me to help her.



Submitted April 08, 2019 at 06:27AM

​We are together for 2 years now, and she just gets obsessed with celebrities too much sometimes, to a point that she would want to move to their city just to meet them. At the same time, she understands that it is really weird and she doesn't want to feel this way and asks me for help. She feels like psychologists don't help her in general since she has tried in the pastl (and I feel the same way too because they care mostly about the money and not about actually helping efficiently the patients)What do you people think?​TL;DR: Girlfriend gets obsessed with famous people like youtubers because she likes their personalities but she understands its not healthy and asks me to help her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.