How to date someone that is in a way different pay grade than yourself?

How can you date someone that is in debt and has a low paying job forcing them to be frugal and stressed out and having less money to spend and can’t afford much.

Like one person doesn’t ever have to worry about money and wants to eat the best food and go on many activities or travels and go out all the time . but the other is constantly worrying and expecting the other to understand those worries even though they don’t have to experience it themselves. They want to eat cheap and can only pick one out of many activities to do and wants to be cheap about that one activity. Someone who has money has worked to not have to worry about it so why let someone else’s financial situation worry you?

Idk I guess just looking for actually experiences of how this works and if it works at all or if it’s something you can get past

Edit: I’m the partner with the higher pay grade . I want to keep my freedom of having a lot of options to do whatever I want with whenever I want



Submitted April 08, 2019 at 06:20AM

How can you date someone that is in debt and has a low paying job forcing them to be frugal and stressed out and having less money to spend and can’t afford much.Like one person doesn’t ever have to worry about money and wants to eat the best food and go on many activities or travels and go out all the time . but the other is constantly worrying and expecting the other to understand those worries even though they don’t have to experience it themselves. They want to eat cheap and can only pick one out of many activities to do and wants to be cheap about that one activity. Someone who has money has worked to not have to worry about it so why let someone else’s financial situation worry you?Idk I guess just looking for actually experiences of how this works and if it works at all or if it’s something you can get pastEdit: I’m the partner with the higher pay grade . I want to keep my freedom of having a lot of options to do whatever I want with whenever I want

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.