Advice: Stood Up Tonight

I've been dealing with a girl who is flakey. I have been talking to her since the end of February.

We went out once mid March. It took a couple tries to get her out. I was ready to drop her a while back because she gave excuses as to why she couldn't make it out on a date a couple weeks in a row, but she reached back out to me and expressed interest in seeing me.

I came to find out she was being real with me, and she is on disability for health issues and was telling the truth. She opened up to me about that when we went out, along with having a very rough past relationship wise.

I'm left confused and hurt tonight because since that first get together, we've talked and things have been cool, but this weekend she said she was free to hangout and she would let me know what she had going on.

Well she sent me a message earlier today about how she had to go to her cousins house, and was supposed to do it yesterday (Saturday) but had to do it instead today, and she would reach out and let me know if she was free after that.

That never happened. Im confused because she was available this weekend, but then left me hanging. She had an endless amount of opportunities to let me know what was up when we were both online but left me hanging anticipating we were going to have plans based on what she said. Now it's been radio silence.

Getting mad at a flake is something that doesn't work. I also don't want to be a pushover because I feel my time wasn't respected and I was taken for granted.

Should I ask her about what happened? Is it possible she just thought I'd get angry if she was unable to meet again?



Submitted April 08, 2019 at 05:24AM

I've been dealing with a girl who is flakey. I have been talking to her since the end of February.We went out once mid March. It took a couple tries to get her out. I was ready to drop her a while back because she gave excuses as to why she couldn't make it out on a date a couple weeks in a row, but she reached back out to me and expressed interest in seeing me.I came to find out she was being real with me, and she is on disability for health issues and was telling the truth. She opened up to me about that when we went out, along with having a very rough past relationship wise.I'm left confused and hurt tonight because since that first get together, we've talked and things have been cool, but this weekend she said she was free to hangout and she would let me know what she had going on.Well she sent me a message earlier today about how she had to go to her cousins house, and was supposed to do it yesterday (Saturday) but had to do it instead today, and she would reach out and let me know if she was free after that.That never happened. Im confused because she was available this weekend, but then left me hanging. She had an endless amount of opportunities to let me know what was up when we were both online but left me hanging anticipating we were going to have plans based on what she said. Now it's been radio silence.Getting mad at a flake is something that doesn't work. I also don't want to be a pushover because I feel my time wasn't respected and I was taken for granted.Should I ask her about what happened? Is it possible she just thought I'd get angry if she was unable to meet again?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The difference between being right and being understood

My (27f) gf (27f) is getting tired of me not sharing intimate/ personal info about me

My (23M) girlfriend (25F) relationship is confusing to me. I might be the problem, or maybe we are just incompatible.